Friday, March 31, 2006

The Pattern Continues

Once again, I apologize for my lackluster performance recently... You see, between the new job and trying to move, I've been busy from dawn 'till dusk doing crap. Most of it sucks. This new job makes it rather difficult to slack off, too. Which makes posting more difficult than ever.

Perhaps once Dawn and I actually move out of our house and get a new one, I'll get righ back up on that silicon horse and start writing again. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that this may be the beginning of the end. Like many others in the blogosphere, I am beginning to feel that this thing that I started for shits and giggles, on a lark, is slowly morphing in to a fat albatross necklace. It's becoming more and more of a burden with each post. So with that, I will say that hopefully one day I shall return triumphant... but until then, I bid you adieu fair people.

Lemme tell ya, moving sucks. peace in the east.

-stevo

8 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Blogger Blu~ is full of shit!

Moving does suck, I'm a pro at it...

I still check up to see if the Devo Meister has anything to offer the blogosphere but good luck to ya' and we'll see ya' soon, later...

Maybe next time I'll lay down some deep demented shit for the masses...

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger kimberley is full of shit!

Word.
Glad everything's kosher.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger deadpanann is full of shit!

I hear ya, Devo. Adulthood and its damn responsibilities tend to take the air out of what we once did for shits and giggles, doesn't it?

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Recon is full of shit!

Hope you come back, bro..gimme a ring soon, it's been ages

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous is full of shit!

Slacker!!!

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Mike Todd is full of shit!

Shit, man. I hear ya. Good luck with the move, mofo. That's still F'ing crazy that we bumped the frick into each other on the interweb. And Burger King that time.

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger The Misanthrope is full of shit!

Good luck with the move. Just post as you feel like it. I have missed writing so I am back for a while. All the best with the new job too.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous canvas art shop is full of shit!

Great post, I really enjoyed this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home